Portable Database Browser 5.3.1
Update Repository Browser 5.3.1’s independent transportable version for Windows 32 – and 64-bit computers. A effective program for directing multiple databases efficiently and with little effort is Portable Database Browser 5.3.1.
Review of Portable Database Browser 5.3.1
Every software next needs directories, so you need a specific program that can manage all of them and execute scripts. Customers can manage Sql data with ease thanks to Database Browser 5.3, a very lightweight database management system. It is capable of managing multiple databases simultaneously. Users can easily carry out all the deeds thanks to a very tidy, dirty, and straightforward design. Nearly all data, like as Mysql, Postgresql, Sqlite, Oracle, and others, can be handled by portable dataset browser.
Additionally, you you afford database furniture, rows, and rows. Additionally, you can create database vistas and process procedures. There are no leftovers or registration traces of this database direction request because this is a portable version of Database Browser 5. 3. It can be operated using a moveable store unit.
Portable Database Browser 5.3.1 Benefits
The majority of Database Browser 5.3.1’s options are:
- repository management tool that is portable and lightweight
- supports every Sql database
- Managing numerous directories
- Row-and-column fix furniture
- Create procedures and vistas.
- run database management Sql codes
- Ssl diplomas and locks sustain
- keeps a thorough logs of text execution.
- various additional sophisticated benefits and options
Portable Database Browser 5.3.1 Technical Information
Before installing Database Browser Portable 5.3.1, read the specialised information.
- All Windows produces are suitable
- Size of the file: 7 Gb.
- 128 Mb of ram is required.
- Second crux chipset is necessary.
5.3.1 Independent Update of Portable Database Browser
The solo internet installation of Portable Database Browser 5.3.1 for Panels can be downloaded by clicking the button here. It works with both the x64 and xx86 architectures. The best program for managing Sql datasets is this one.